Since birth, Connor has never been a big eater. Whether it has to do with him being a preemie or not...it was the reason it took us forever to get released from the hospital bc he was healthy...just did not want to eat...
So he's still a difficult eater. He likes food...but on his own terms and eats better on the move versus sitting down for a meal. Food is just not important to him. Lately he asks me, "but why do I need to eat?" And I tell him, "because your body needs nourishment."
So as music class started yesterday, he wasn't behaving very well. He was distracted and didn't really want to participate. So he tells me, "but I want to finish my lunch." And I tell him, after class he can finish.
To which he so eloquently responds..."But my body needs nourishment!!!" Classic moment and very hard for me not to laugh!