skip to main |
skip to sidebar
the little sunshine's with their pictures on their head! So...here's the story. I bought this cool new video thing called the Flip...it was on clearance...should have known better. Mom and I tested it out the night before...and I did have some trouble with it getting it started, seemed to be battery related...but then we used it successfully at karate that night. So when mom went to use it, it was going crazy and blurry, wouldn't focus and the battery was again a problem even though it charged all night. I had slipped my little digital camera in her purse that morning...but didn't check the card...and the card was pretty full so only let her get a few pics and the short clip...what can ya do...! But Granny was there to see Connor perform and so it was nice for him to have her there on grandparent's day!