Monday, April 4, 2011

Beach day today...

and sadly I don't have one picture to post!  It was a beautiful day and Connor had his new boogie board too...Amelia napped, ate and smiled...she was a happy girl at the beach...but everything went wrong today...loaded up the Jeep and get ready to go...no can do...battery dead again after being jumped yesterday...have to reload kids and beach gear to the mini...so then leave post only to discover that I forgot my wallet...no big deal except that living on a military base, you need your ID to enter at all times....and then get home after haggling with the gate guards about my lack of ID...and go to unlock the house...no can do bc housekey was inside the house (hadn't put it back on key ring from bird sitters!)...I have a spare with the other birdsitter and a friend...but thankfully we walked around the back of the house and the back door was unlocked...so crisis and inconvenience were averted on the last one!  Calgon take me away!