Tuesday, November 1, 2011



CPT Hook partaking in a pirate like beverage before getting ready for battle with Peter Pan!




Hook was quite popular and trick or treaters were posing with him for some pics...pretty funny!  Although, some were calling him Captain Morgan and other Captain Jack Sparrow...when Peter Pan, Tink and Wendy were nearby...everyone knew it was hook!


Oh no!  We forgot Tinkerbell's wings!


Thinking about walking (since she can't fly without her wings of course)

Wendy is surprised to see Captain Hook...Peter is ready to save her!


A quick pics with the Arbogast gang before we went trick-or-treating

It was hectic trying to leave the house...there was a sudden rush right after 6pm'ish...

We left candy out on the front porch so that we could go out as a family...I was trying to be creative like my dad....and here's my poem that I came up with last minute!   Bonnie bird was the "bat"...she very well may have been screaming while we were gone...wouldn't that be so funny if she scared kids if they were taking too much candy!!!   At the end of the night...I popped my head outside to some older kids...and they asked if I made up the poem...and they loved it!   I do entertain myself most days...and sometimes others too!
was trying to capture Connor with his special white pumpkin...but it wasn't turned around...

And no idea what happened here...but the lighting looks eerie and Halloween-like!

goof

The end of the night...Connor took a pic of Hook and Wendy...we were tired...and Wendy's curls didn't last so it was time to say good night!