Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Last pics in Maui

We enjoy Bubba Gump's...and Maui's location has an amazing ocean front view and free parking...which is nice because parking is hard to come by in Lahaina!
view from our window
playing peek-a-boo with the coasters!
I love her face here...she's having fun!
Connor always gets excited about jello...but he really doesn't like it.  He wants to like it but it's just not happening!  He loves the colors and the smell...but pretty sure it's the texture that he doesn't like...and I have to agree...I am not a jello person.  He took a few tiny bites then gave it to Amelia...she seems to like jello which is not surprising...as most food is her friend ; )
Our little airplane!   It's Island Air and the only one that flies into the Kapalua airport...we've flown into the other airport twice...it's more mainstream...but we dared to be different on this trip!  It was nice to be only 10 minutes from the airport...perfect for this trip!   The airport is so small that TSA doesn't open security until about 30 minutes before the flight!