So we put all of the state quarters that we found into a little bag and put them to the side! From Connor's little bank alone...we found 30 of the states! Pretty exciting! We don't really collect much of anything (except junk if you ask Scott!!!)...but I decided this would be a fun activity for Connor and later Amelia. So I went online shopping around for maps to put the quarters in...found 2 on Ebay that were being sold together. So I bid and won...and now we are officially coin collectors! We'll work on this gradually or whenever Connor wants to work on it. Family fun though! I went through all of Scott's money...he's accumulates tons of change every where we move...and has been talking about taking all of his loose change to one of those machines so he can turn it into dollars...but I had other ideas when I busted into his money jar! We'll need two full sets so Amelia doesn't feel left out when she's older : )
And as a military family, this sure helps when you talk about places you will be moving too! Although, Connor asked me how many states there were...I told him 50. He said, no, not just in the United States but like the Phillipines too? He talks about the Phillipines a lot which is from the Hawaiian influence probably at school. So we need to get a globe now too so we can talk about all of the countries of the world!


