skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We are a mess!
All of us are coughing except for Scott. Today we went to the doctor and Amelia is on her first ever prescription of Amoxicillin. I was really surprised that she took the first dose with little argument. So that is exciting because she really doesn't like taking any meds! Which is why when they decided to get rid of the infant Tylenol and infant Motrin...they were not thinking! So once we can no longer get the infant kind...then she'll have to take 5ml of regular children's which is stressing me out just thinking of it! Ok...so that's another story. So hopefully she won't fight me for the next 10 days of the Amoxicillin!
And Connor got some inhalers, Ventolin and Flovent. It's been a while since he's had a cough like this...but our pediatrician decided not to even mess around and since we know this works with Connor usually...he gave us a new prescription.
It may be my turn to go to the doctor since I am having coughing fits and I so tired of it. Amelia was up a little while ago because she was having a coughing fit, and while I was trying to rock her, I proceeded to have a full on coughing attack with tears and everything. I had to put her down. She was talking to me as if to say, "I understand Mommy! I have the same thing!" And she didn't fuss...just put on her music, started playing and put herself back to sleep. Such a good girl! Hopefully this coughing craziness will ease up and we don't get Auntie Bean sick when she arrives tomorrow!