Thursday, August 2, 2012

Knock, knock...Who's there? Harry. Harry who? Harry Birthday! That's Connor's joke he made up back in Hawaii for his friend Jimmy's birthday card!

"Harry" Birthday Connor!  That is what he requested to be written on his Harry Potter themed cakes!  

There are 3 cupcake styles that I made...I felt like I was on cupcake wars for the past two nights!  The cauldron cake with a marshmallow center, the wizard hat and the glasses/wand cakes...thanks to my sister for inventing a method for the Harry Potter glasses that we made from black fondant!   And a simple yellow cake in the middle with the chocolate dipped pretzel wand and some glasses as decor!  And a stack of chocolate pretzel wands that all were different because the wand picks the wizard...there are no two wands alike : ) 



Butterbeer!

Goody bag treats included some Harry Potter glasses, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and a homemade chocolate frog!