Saturday, November 24, 2012

A few more Santa pictures...

Amelia was very content sitting with Santa but she absolutely refused to smile for a picture.  As Connor put it afterwards, he said, "Amelia just wanted to visit with Santa and was like forget the pictures already!"

Thank goodness I happen to have a matching red hair bow in the car too! 

I caught a glimpse of Amelia's little smile...she was still hanging out with Santa while Connor was describing him the toy that he wants for Christmas...see Connor's glove in the corner...he was giving Santa a visual of what he wants : )

Santa liked to do fist bumps too!  Really great, quality visit with Santa Claus this year!  And we didn't even plan it!   I was out shopping on my own at the outlet mall and Scott had the kidsOnce I saw that Santa was there, I called Scott immediately!  The funny thing was that I had just bought these Christmas outfits for the kids...so I met Scott at the car, did a quick wardrobe change...and off we went to see Santa!