![]() |
| Rudolph greets the kids at the door...and he talks! I have a video that I will have to post later but it's pretty funny! |
![]() |
| All of Santa's reindeer were here! And I didn't get a good pic but all of their names are displayed above their stalls in this massive barn...it was really exciting for the kids! |
![]() |
| Daddy and Mimi on the ferris wheel! |
![]() |
| She loved it and kept telling Scott, "go higher!" |
![]() | |
| On the back of each of the ferris wheel cars was Merry Christmas in various languages...Scott and Amelia were in the Hawaiian car...how funny is that?! |
![]() |
| I really don't know what this thing is supposed to be...a puffin dinosaur? |
![]() |
| Rides make her smile! |
![]() |
| And then this one made Amelia sad...she wasn't allowed on this one and when she saw Scott and Connor up there...she was mad and yelling, "go up and down, go up and down Daddy Connor!" |
![]() |
| I loved this display of the tape measure...so we will remember how tall they were when we visited Santa's Village! |
![]() |
| Amelia loved this Elf and wouldn't let me get a picture of Connor by himself! |
![]() |
| There's Connor at 4 feet tall...and Amelia's head at the bottom of the picture! The closest I came to getting his picture alone! |
![]() |
| Connor was driving the old timey car! |
![]() |
| Amelia's first official roller coaster! And guess what? She loved it. Scott said she smiled and laughed the entire time. And when it ended, she cried! |
![]() |
| Connor was happy on the roller coaster too, of course! |






















