Friday, November 30, 2012

The sock bun! I just cut up a sock so I could do this to my hair! It's supposed to offer great curls if you sleep in it...so since we have a formal tomorrow...we will see if I wake up with luxurious curly hair as the girl on "you tube" says!

This started from a conversation at the eye doctor's office the other day.  The technician had really nice curls in her hair and I had complimented her curls.  We got to talking about hair, and she asked me if I had heard of the sock bun.  She explained it to me and it was a little hard to follow.  But she said it was a great way to curl your hair without heat.  So I found a you tube video online explaining it and I decided to give it a try. I am fascinated by the sock bun!   And since learning about this...I noticed that on the X Factor, Brittney Spears and Carly Rose were sporting the sock bun last night!  Pretty funny!