![]() |
| The Grand Finale... |
![]() |
| Strangely, Amelia did NOT want her flowers... |
![]() |
| But then she found out she had a present from Mamaw and Papaw...her face was so funny! And Connor makes the same face when he doesn't know what to think! |
![]() |
![]() |
| She could see it was something from the movie Frozen... |
![]() |
| She loves the Queen Elsa wand...it plays music too! |
![]() |
| And Connor got some new legos from Mamaw and Papaw that I forgot to let him open sooner...better to give them presents at the same time though anyway! |
![]() |
| Both smiling and looking at the camera! Very exciting! |
![]() |
| I had to bribe her with the Queen Elsa wand for one picture with her flowers!!! I thought they were so pretty because they were rainbow colors just like her dress! I guess I was wrong! |















